Your reservation for exhibit space or sponsorship at the 2023 NJ-GMIS Technology Education Conference is subject to acceptance by the NJ-GMIS TEC Foundation (hereinafter “Foundation”) and upon such acceptance shall constitute a contract to use the space assigned.
- Contracts received after this date will be considered only if table space is available.
- The exhibit show will be at The Palace at Somerset Park, in Somerset, New Jersey.
- Each exhibit space is a 6 foot skirted table with 2 chairs, unless otherwise specified.
1. Character of Exhibit: The Foundation reserves the right to decline, prohibit or restrict any exhibit, activity or conduct within the exhibit areas, which in its opinion, is not suitable.
2. Payment for Space: Payment of the total rental charge for reserved exhibit space, together with a digitally signed contract, must be received by the Foundation as soon as possible to guarantee exhibit space, and absolutely no later than 30 days after application. Specific exhibit spaces are not reserved until payment is received. A $200 late fee will be charged for contracts received after this date and will be considered only if booth space is available.
3. Exhibitor Registration: Exhibit space rental fees include a full exhibitor conference registration for two (2) attendees. Additional registrations may be requested at the time of rental, but will not be guaranteed until after September 15, 2022 to ensure an acceptable ratio between the number of exhibitor participants and number of government attendees.
4. Meals and Hotel Reservations: The exhibit space rental fee includes admission to all events (except those activities designated in the agenda as “optional”) for two attendees from your company. An appropriate name badge will admit each person to these events and must be worn at all times. Hotel reservations ARE NOT included.
5. Subletting of Space: No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any parts of the space rented, or permit any other party to exhibit therein, without prior express written permission from the Foundation. In other words, sharing of booth space between two companies is expressly prohibited unless specifically requested and approved in advance by the Foundation. Companies with strategic partnerships may not share a single space, and all attending registrants must be employed by the company of record, i.e., the company that has contracted for the assigned space.
6. Installation and Dismantling: Exhibits must be installed between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM on conference day. Dismantling can begin no earlier than 4:30 PM. Should you choose to break down your exhibit early, without prior consent, the Foundation will issue a fine of $1000. NJ-GMIS membership and attendance at future events will be suspended until the fine is paid in full. Anything too large to fit on a hand truck must be loaded/unloaded via the Palace’s loading dock. Any item to be shipped must be sent no earlier than one week prior to the event. Materials may be shipped c/o The Palace at Somerset Park, 333 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, Attn: NJ-GMIS Technology Conference April 19, 2023.
7. Prizes: The Foundation would like to host drawings for prizes provided by exhibitors at the close of the conference during an exhibitor appreciation event. If you have a prize you would like to donate for this, please indicate this on your sponsorship application.
8. Liability: The NJ-GMIS TEC Foundation, NJ-GMIS, and/or The Palace at Somerset Park will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft, damage by fire, or any other cause. The exhibitor hereby expressly assumes full responsibility for injury or damage to all persons, property or things occurring within the exhibit space assigned to the exhibitor in accordance with the Terms of Exhibit Contract.
9. Supplies Provided to Exhibitors: Each exhibit space will be equipped with a 6' x 30" skirted table, and two chairs, unless otherwise specified. Electricity will be provided at each exhibit space. Wireless internet is available throughout the facility and is shared by all exhibitors and attendees. If you have specific high-bandwidth needs or other needs not covered in this agreement they MUST be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or we may not be able to accommodate your request.
10. Assigned Space: Once you have received your space assignment, you cannot setup or move exhibit space materials to any area outside your space without prior written approval of the Foundation.
11. Staffing: Exhibitors are expected to staff their space during those periods specified on the conference agenda. Exhibitors are encouraged to be present and attend all conference sessions, but that attendance is not required.
12. Cancellations: Cancellation requests for exhibit booths must be received by March 16, 2023 in order to be eligible for a partial refund. Sponsorship money is not refundable.
13. Contract: These provisions become a part of the contract between NJ-GMIS TEC Foundation and the exhibitor. Items not covered are subject to the decision of the Foundation.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions: NJ-GMIS TEC Foundation reserves the right to modify these terms without notice at any time. Changes will be transmitted to all exhibitors in writing at the time of the change.
15. Submission of Contract: This contract must be submitted digitally. Contracts printed and mailed will not be accepted.